Winter boot girl Porto beetroot
A word about our winter boots
Canada is known for its extremely cold winters. We know how to evaluate the quality of a winter boot. Ours are designed, manufactured and tested in Canada. They will keep your children’s feet cozy and warm all winter long.
Winter boot features:
- Model with tongue that folds onto itself, even when boot is closed; this keeps the boot dry and makes it easier to slide foot in
- Sturdy nylon boot legs lined with polyester and a fabric that lets air through and wicks away moisture
- Velcro fastener for perfect adjustment
- Removable lightweight 4-ply quick-drying boot liner. Durable and provides excellent insulation and moisture control.
- Comfortable even in extreme cold *
- Removable insole. Made from recycled felt that provides superior insulation
- Synthetic rubber sole for a waterproof and lightweight boot
- Our boots use the same nylons as Perlimpinpin Inc., who design and produce snowsuits that are renowned for their resistance
- Large opening for easy foot insertion
- Replacement felt linings available
- Excellent traction on ice and snow
* Some factors such as duration and type of activity, humidex and footwear adjustment could affect comfort.
|Dimensions||12 × 11 × 5 in|
Other states : Shipping fee may apply.